50 এর বেশি ডেটিং
এটা বলা হয়েছে যে যখন ভালবাসা আসে, বয়সটি কেবল একটি সংখ্যা ছাড়া আর কিছুই নয়। যাইহোক, যখন আপনি ডেটিং করছেন এবং পঞ্চাশেরও বেশি প্রেমের সন্ধান করেন, তখন একই একক অভিজ্ঞতাগুলি, লক্ষ্য এবং স্বার্থ ভাগ করে এমন অন্য একককে পূরণ করা গুরুত্বপূর্ণ।
Seeking love over fifty can be an overwhelming process. You might be unsure of where to start, or where to look since at this stage of your life you’re likely done with the bar or club scene, and your social network might not offer much in the way of love matches. While dating over fifty doesn’t come without it’s unique challenges, there are also quite a lot of benefits to finding yourself single and ready to mingle at this stage of your life. For starters, you’ve got loads of experience under your belt that your younger counterparts could only hope for. You know yourself, you know what you like and dislike, and you have the life experiences and independence to back it all up. So while the prospect of mature online dating might be a daunting one, tapping into the inherit confidence of yours will attract like-minded partners.
Senior Date ideas
Looking for some inspiration for a first date? Or, are you looking to romance your way to a serious relationship by wowing someone lucky? We have created a list of stunning date ideas to help anyone looking for a fun date.
Dinner is probably the simplest and most popular choice for all first date. No matter where you live, there will be a huge selection of places to have dinner. You may want to consider a quiet place that isn’t too crowded. After all, you want to be able to hear what you’re both saying. Another consideration is distance. Maybe the place you have chosen is close to where you live, but how far is it from your date’s home? Try and gage what sort of place your date would like to eat in. If your date chooses the sort of place you’re not keen on, don’t worry about asking for a compromise. Bon appetit.
What better place to relax with new company. A country walk will afford the peace and quiet that you may need to really get to know one another. If the countryside is a little out of your way, how about a walk in the park, or the canal path. If you have a dog, take him or her along too, to find out if your date is a dog person. Whatever you choose, the relaxed pace and fresh air in your lungs should put you in the mood to chat. A game of eye Spy wouldn’t go amiss to help break the ice.
City Bus Tour
If your date is from out of town, how about a city bus tour date? You could impress your date with your knowlege of local history, or even learn a few new things about your home town yourself.
Oi, no snogging on the back row! But seriously, the cinmea is a great first date idea. You’ll be sat close to your date, secretly whispering about the movie to one another. Remember, if you’re retired, most afternoon matinee movies are half price. Watching a movie together will also give you pleanty to talk about in the pub after.
Many parks around the country have boating lakes. You may be a land lover, but you’re sure to have a hoot with your date, going round and round in circles, getting drenched as you go well, that’s what happens to me when I go boating. Don’t forget to take your camera, just in case. Warm up after with a cup of tea in the park cafe.
It may not be rock and roll, but we like it. Many retiree’s love gardening, and with the size of our garden centre’s these days, you can actually make a day of visiting your local garden centre. If you both love gardening, you’ll find lots to talk about in the garden centre cafe.
5 Things Not to Do on Online Dating Sites
- Don’t lie – It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised at the number of people that out-right lie about their identities online. So many in fact, that there are private investigators out there who specifically market themselves as providing background checks for people that you’ve met online, If you’re married, or not the age you say you are, your tryst will very likely find out eventually. In fact you might even be breaking the law. If you are married then representing yourself as single counts as fraud in many countries such as the USA, and can carry fines of up to $250,000.
- Don’t use text talk – If you’re not a fourteen year old girl then writing “u” instead of “you” online is simply unacceptable. It just doesn’t come across as all that adult, or even all that literate. Type in full, grammatically correct sentences and if you’re not sure then take a spell-checker to it before uploading. Another frequent foible of those unused to communicating online is SENDING MESSAGES IN ALL CAPS. On a social level, this is roughly the online equivalent of shouting in someone’s face; definitely not the kind of image you want to project to a potential date.
- Don’t talk about your bad experiences – If someone is looking to go on a date with someone they met online, they’re probably hoping that they’re going to be fun to be around. Moping in your dating profile is perhaps the worst way of showing that you know how to have a good time. Then again, bragging about your past conquests is probably not the best way about it either. Try to find the golden mean, coming across as fun to be around without being arrogant either.
- Don’t use an old or inaccurate photo – If you are ever planning on meeting up with the people you’re talking to, they will find out and probably react badly. It’s common sense that if you’re hoping to begin a relationship of any sort then it’s best not to start out under false pretences. Additionally, don’t keep the same photo online until it grows old. Change your main photo every now and again and test out what gets the best response.
- Don’t confine yourself to just one site – As discussed in one of my other posts, the dating game is a numbers game. The more you put yourself out there, the more responses you are likely to get. Equally, many dating sites will just not be right for you. They may not have many people from your area, or may mainly cater to an entirely different type of person. Browse around and try to find out what works through trial and error.
Step Out Of Your Dating Comfort Zone
We all have our standard answers to the question, “What is your ideal guy/girl like?” that we rattle off like a checklist, as we wonder WHERE OH WHERE IS THIS MAGICAL MAN and, subsequently, disregard any possible suitors who don’t possess every quality on our handy dandy checklist. We turn down dates, don’t respond to texts or emails and hold out for Prince (Or Princess) Charming. We limit ourselves because we have a list and we are sticking to it, damn it.
He should be tall, 6’1 would be ideal. Dark hair, light eyes. I’ve never had much luck with blonde men, so let’s count them out entirely, shall we? He must be in good shape, and have impeccable style. I want him to make me laugh when I am determined not to crack a smile, love red wine and know the difference between a Shiraz and Cabernet, have a schedule that meshes perfectly with mine, remember all of my friends’ names, birthdays and favorite foods, bring me to orgasm 3 times a day, make sure my car is always filled up with gas, basically does the right things, says the right things, always at the right times-as defined by me, of course and these “right things” are subject to change at any time, plus he should put up with my self-admitted moodiness and it would be awesome if he played the guitar or piano too, just because I think it’s sexy. OH, and he should be loyal, charismatic caring, kind…you get the point. This is the man-quivalent of my comfort zone.
Online Dating Profile Photo Tips
Nothing says more about you than your photo. Did you know that dating profiles with photo’s get 90% more interest than those without, and it take literally seconds to add a photo to your profile.
A smile is always free, and it shows your best side. Nobody wants to see a grumpy or confused face on a dating website, they want to see happy looking people. Profiles with smiling photo’s get twice as many messages as those without. Go on, give us a smile.
Location, Location, Location
Don’t sit in the closet, come out into the light. A well lit photo of you in an interesting location will look 100% better than one taken in a dark spare room. Some of our members have really gone for gold and added photo’s of themselves on aeroplanes, boats and with the odd palm tree on a beach. Of course we can’t all jump on a plane to take our profile photo, but how about a shot of you in the garden? If you don’t have a garden, maybe a park? If all else fails, we suggest you try sitting facing a window, that way your face will be well lit (direct light also hides the odd wrinkle
What Happens When What We Say We Want Isn’t What We Really Need?
In my experience, nothing ever goes according to plan, and if it does, well, it’s kind of boring. Getting exactly what I want is great, don’t get me wrong-I like my Starbucks made a certain way, exactly the way I want it, my MAC configured to specifically fit my every need, and my steak better be medium rare or else it’s going back.
Centre yourself. Sometimes online dating services crop member photo’s down automatically to fit certain website pages. With that in mind, it’s a good idea to keep your face as near the centre of the your photo as possible, that way, your photo will look great without any of your features being snipped off.
“Which one is you?”
While some of your best photo’s of you may also contain other people, it’s worth not uploading those, just in case you confuse other members about which person in the photo is you. Answering questions such as “Which one is you?” may be embarrassing. With respect, we suggest you don’t upload photo’s of you with either your ex, or even late partner. This also may confuse and even worry a potential date. Keep it simple, keep it fun.
The Professional Job
Something we’ve noticed popping up on our website, are professionally shot profile photo’s. These are where a professional photographer is hired to take a few shots of you in their studio, or in your home. This may sound expensive, and sometimes is. One of our members came up with a cheeky way of getting his professional photo taken for free. He suggested to his son that he have professional photo’s taken of the entire family. Once they were done, he uploaded his. 2 birds with one stone, you might say